Monday, August 22, 2011

About Me


I'm a mom for the first time ever.
I love my daughter so much it's silly.

I have been thinking about starting a blog for the past few years. I was going to start a blog when I moved to Kansas City 2 years ago. I was going to blog my pregnancy. My Baby Girl is now 6 months old. 

As the solid food adventures grew closer I found myself asking women at the grocery store, the library, church, and the farmer's market what foods I should try and what I should avoid. I don't think I am the only first time mom with food questions. So what better way to learn and share my findings than on a food blog for babies! I am making Baby Girl's food myself attempting to be organic and natural and all that jazz. Some foods will be a hit and some will be a huge miss. Roll up your sleeves this will be a messy ride!

Karli

No comments:

Post a Comment